Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daiya Cheese!

My new favorite find is Daiya vegan cheese. Daiya cheese does not contain many of the common allergens including; soy, dairy (casein or lactose), gluten, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (excluding coconut). It is made of entirely plant based ingredients. It melts, stretches, and tastes great. It comes in two yummy styles, cheddar and mozzarella. I have used it on everything from pizza and sandwiches to pasta; it really is great. It is the best cheese alternative I have found! Check it out for yourself! http://www.daiyafoods.com/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about us!

    We hope you continue to enjoy our products in the future.

    Healthy Regards,

    Shnane Liem
    Daiya Foods

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...