Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HAWMC Day 25, Third Person Post

Today's challenge topic is, Third Person Post; Write about a memory you have but describe it using the third person. Use as many sensory images (sights, sounds, textures, etc) as you can. Don’t use “I” or “me” unless you include dialogue.


Okay, so today I am having a hard time thinking of a memory that I want to share in third person. In fact, I am having a hard time remembering any memory at all. Those of you who know me know this is not unusual for me as I have difficulty even remembering what happened yesterday. To put it bluntly, my memory sucks. But today I think it is more than my usual brain fog, I think I am a bit burnt out from blogging everyday for the past 24 days. I feel like I need a bit of a break. So I am just going to leave you with this quote I found that seems to sum it all up for me today.


"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before." ~Steven Wright  

As my gift to myself and you, take the day (or afternoon) off! If anyone asks why, tell them I said it was okay. 



1 comment:

  1. Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Girl's Woolen Sweaters/Inner Vest for 0-3-6-9-12-18 months 1-2 years newborn baby sweaters (Multicolour) Unisex
    baby sweaters new born 0 3 months kids baby sweaters vest woolen for baby girls boys sweaters set unisex woolen vest inner apna showroom
    APNA SHOWROOM Baby Boy's & Baby Girl's Cotton Graphic Print Night Suit Set Pack of 2 (apsw_Baby_products_355_White_12-18 Months)
    Baby cotton night suit for baby boys or girls new born white colorful bacho night suits for daily use night wear rat k bacho ka suitcotton apna showroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...