Ingredients (12 tortillas):
1 cup brown rice flour
- Combine all the dry ingredients and oil together.
- Add the lime juice (if using) and hot water and beat well. Dough should be moist but not sticky.
- Pinch off a plum sized piece and roll out very thinly on a floured board or I like to use a silpat mat.
- You can either shape them into a circle by hand or use a large circle cutter or bowl to cut them into a more uniform circle shape.
- Heat up a griddle or pan until very hot.
- Place tortillas on griddle and bake on each side until air pockets form and brown spots occur, this should take no more than 30-45 seconds on each side if your griddle is hot enough.
- Put the cooked tortillas between a paper towel, tea towel, or foil to let steam come into the tortillas if not serving immediately.
- Best when cooked fresh and served warm.