Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Monday, April 16, 2012

HAWMC Day 16, Pinboard

Today's challenge topic is, Pinboard; Create a Pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them.

I will admit I am more than a little bit obsessed with Pinterest, it is so addicting. It's one of my guiltiest pleasures but it can be a real time sucker as well. There has been lots of talk about Pinterest and copyright lately. I won't get into the details here but if you want to learn more here are a few great articles, The Great Pinterest Divide: To Opt Out or Not (plagiarismtoday.com) and Avoiding Copyright Pitfalls on Pinterest (savingforsomeday.com). 

So here are the three things I pinned today on my Allergen Free Living board:

GREAT U! NFCA's digital publication specifically for gluten-free college students (and prospective students). This guide has so much wonderful information about living a gluten-free lifestyle while at college and is a must read for college students, prospective students and their parents. 


The Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide from the Gluten Intolerance Group. It is a wonderful database that helps you find restaurants that provide safe options for the gluten-free community. You can search by state and it brings up all of the safe restaurant options in your area.


A Beginners Guide to Going Gluten-Free from celiac.com. This is great resource when you are just starting out on your gluten-free journey. 




I know these are not necessarily pictures but they are great resources for anyone who is going gluten-free and Pinterest is a wonderful way to share and keep track of them. I hope that you enjoy!

Check me out on Pinterest!

Are you on Pinterest? What types of things do you pin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...