- In your mixer bowl, combine the butter, egg equivalent, and milk.
- Beat on medium-high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for an additional minute.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet (I use a Silpat mat instead for easy clean-up!)
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!
gluten, dairy, egg & soy free…
I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.