- Eat 5-8 cups of vegetables daily
- Eat 1-3 card-deck sized lean protein servings daily
- Chew your food to a liquid state and do not drink anything while eating. If you need to drink while you are eating, you are already dehydrated!
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water daily. (So if you weigh 150 pounds you should be drinking 75 ounces of water daily!) Drink throughout the day and stop drinking by 7pm.
- Dry skin brushing: Stimulate circulation by a thorough gentle brushing of all your skin. Use short, very light, frequent strokes from fingertips & toes towards the heart for 2-4 minutes. Best done on dry skin before a morning shower. Use a vegetable fiber brush, natural brush or loofah sponge.
- Hydrotherapy: End your warm shower with a cool to cold spray, starting with the extremities and finishing with the lower back, for 15-20 seconds to return blood flow to your internal organs.
- Deep Breathing: For your lungs, do a minimum of 10 deep belly breaths daily!
- Exercise: Move your muscles daily. Walk a minimum of 30 minutes daily, 5 days a week.
- Sleep: Go to bed at the same time every night and awaken at the same time every morning. Avoid TV before bed. Good sleep improves memory, helps balance hormones, and aids weight loss.
- Laugh: Take time in your day to laugh with family, friends, coworkers and at yourself!
- Clutter: Get rid of extra clutter in your life, identify it, address it, get rid of it!
Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!
gluten, dairy, egg & soy free…
I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.