Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Allergen-Free Holiday Recipes!

Since the holidays are literally just around the corner, I thought I would post a few of my favorite holiday recipes. All of them are allergen-free, but taste just as yummy as your old allergen-filled favorites! Chances are you can still have all of your old favorite dishes; most recipes just need a few tweaks to make them allergen-free! I can’t think of one thing we used to have at holidays that we no longer are able to have now, we have just adjusted the recipes to include allergen-free ingredients!  -Well except for deviled eggs I suppose! I haven’t figure out a way to still have them! :) I will post a new recipe every week counting up to Christmas! Enjoy!

Delicious Apple Stuffing
Hard Cider Gravy
Try my yummy Hard Cider Gravy now!
Cranberry Orange Sauce
Check out my Cranberry Orange Sauce now!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
Maple-Glazed Carrots
Get my yummy Maple-Glazed Carrot recipe now!
Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Check out my yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe for santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...