Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

HAWMC Day 14, My Dream Day


Today's challenge topic is, My Dream Day; Describe your ideal day. How would you spend your time? Who would you spend it with? Have you had this day? If not — how could you make it happen?

My husband would describe my dream day as the following; sitting outside at a French cafe, drinking an espresso, eating a jambon-buerre et fromage (a ham and cheese baguette sandwich) while people watching. And honestly, he pretty much hit the nail right on the head (I guess he does know me after all)! I might also add a good book to read after I tire of people watching or good company to chat with. I would take a stroll through the shops or pop in a museum or sit in a park and eat a picnic lunch or dinner and drink a good bottle of wine. We would end the evening with a nice stroll, arm in arm with my husband and my daughter while we watch the sun set across the Seine River. Now my perfect day doesn't have to necessarily take place in Paris, but there is just something about the atmosphere in France that is hard to recreate anywhere else.   

What would your dream day be? 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth. I was diagnosed with CD just last week. I have alot of symptoms and my uncle is very depressed because his symptoms keep him from enjoying life. I am scheduled for an appointment with a surgeon next week for the biopsy. I will admit, I'm scared. I had cervical cancer in 1996 so my doctor wants these tests done soon. I have no health insurance. I work part time and go to college at night. It seems like this is an expensive disease no matter how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support you through your journey. It can be overwhelming at times but knowing you are not alone has always helped me get though the tough days. Having food allergies can be expensive but I hope to offer on my blog some cost cutting methods to help you and others make it a bit less expensive. Hang in there it will get easier as time goes on. Best wishes!

      Delete
  2. By the way, I'm a country girl so my perfect day would be a river full of fish and a fishing pole in my hands with the love of my life by my side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...