Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Monday, April 30, 2012

HAWMC Day 30, Word Cloud

I made it! My last post of WEGO Health's Health Activists Writers Month Challenge (HAWMC)! I am so happy I made it the entire month! Today's challenge topic is, Word Cloud; Make a word cloud or tree with a list of words that come to mind when you think about your blog, health, or interests. Use a thesaurus to make the branches of your “tree” extend further. http://www.wordle.net/.


I really liked this one a lot! It was super fun to make my word cloud! I will definitely be using this site again in the future to make other word clouds. I always wondered how people made them, now I know!


If you were making a word cloud what words would you use?


1 comment:

  1. Tic tac hair clip for girls women ladies combo pack | Long Black | Metal | 3 Designs 18 Piece | Apna_Showroomwith desent look
    tik tak hair clips pins for women girls hair clips for women girls woman baby girls school office hair tiktak chimti tictac hair pin tic tac tiktak saree pins blousepin
    Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shampoo combs set- Pack Of 3 - xzitv-03-inyz
    lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi nit louse removal comb plastic hair comb for men women girls apna showroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...