Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Udi’s Cranberry Granola

This holiday season I was lucky enough to have the kind folks at Udi’s send me some of their gluten free products to sample.

One of these products was Udi's Cranberry Granola. There are so many things you could do during the holidays with this cranberry granola. During the holiday season there is never a shortage of parties and family dinners that require you to prepare and bring some sort of dish to these gatherings. Having Udi’s Cranberry Granola on hand makes preparing dishes for these get-togethers easy. Whether sprinkled on homemade brownies or scattered atop streamed brussels sprouts or string green beans, adding Udi’s Cranberry Granola dresses up ordinary holiday food options. So the next time you find yourself in a bind and need to prepare a side-dish quickly for that holiday dinner, think about how your bag of Udi’s Cranberry Granola could save the day.


What's in Udi's Cranberry Granola? The ingredients are as follows:
Certified gluten free oats, wildflower honey, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), canola oil, walnuts.

Price: $6.50 for a 12 oz. pack

My Verdict: The granola was crunchy and tasty. It held up well to milk and did not become soggy, which in my book is a must when it comes to granola. I also sprinkled some onto my morning coconut yogurt and it added a nice crunch and taste to it as well. Overall I was very happy with the cranberry granola. 



*Udi's did supply me with this product to review, however as always the opinions in this post are 100% mine and have not been influenced by anyone or anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...