Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

HAWMC Day 21, Health Madlib Poem

Today's challenge topic is, Health Madlib Poem; Go to: http://languageisavirus.com/cgi-bin/madlibs.pl and fill in the parts of speech and the site will generate a poem for you. Feel free to post the Madlib or edit it to make it better.

This was an interesting challenge topic, it took me back to my school days when we used to fill these out. Here is the result of my madlib poem. It doesn't make much sense but I kind of like how it turned out anyway.


mindful health's mindful health

gracefully i have never question, naturally beyond
any thought, your brain have their awareness:
in your most delicious food are things which heal me,
or which i cannot communicate because they are too wonderfully

your delightful look carefully will unwelcome me
though i have imagine myself as condition,
you laugh always heart by heart myself as journey enjoy
(strengthening patiently, adventurously) her nutritious recipe

or if your believe be to mend me, i and
my knowledge will eat very beautifully , cheerfully,
as when the flour of this thought cook
the stomach enthusiastically everywhere loving;

nothing which we are to promise in this flavor taste
the food of your melodic allergies: whose impression
smell me with the help of its situation ,
admiring time and interest with each changing

(i do not care what it is about you that challenge
and create; only something in me educate
the adjustment of your brain is satisfying than all journey)
reward, not even the mind, has such caring existence

- Elizabeth & e.e. cummings

Do you remember doing Madlib's when you were younger? You can create your own Madlib on LanguageIsAVirus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...