Welcome!

Welcome to Allergy Free & Cheap Like Me!

gluten, dairy, egg & soy free

I’m so happy you are here! I hope to create a place for you to find lots of information about food allergies, as well as, lots of goodies to help you not only eat better, but more affordably! Please feel free to share all of your own tips, tricks, and recipes too! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon! You can read more about my allergy story here.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

HAWMC Day 22, The Things We Forget

Today's challenge topic is, The Things we Forget; Visit http://thingsweforget.blogspot.com/ and make your own version of a short memo reminder. Where would you post it?

I actually really love today's prompt. It is so easy for us to forget, in all the hustle and bustle of today's fast paced life, the little things that we hold true and find important. Sometimes we need visual reminders or Post-It notes to help us slow down and remember what is really important. Today’s prompt is inspired by the blog “The Things We Forget.” The site has a simple but lovely premise and has been sharing mini motivational sayings written in permanent marker on Post-Its (then stuck somewhere in public for others to see).

I found this handy website called Superstickies that allows you to make your own Post-It notes and save them to your computer or post them on Imgur or Flickr. I had a lot of fun making these Post-Its and once I started I couldn't stop! Because today is Earth Day, my things we forget Post-Its are earth themed. I struggled with the question of where I would post my notes. Ideally I would love to post them around out in public to help others think about what is important, but I wouldn't want to create debris and litter so I decided I would post them on Pinterest for people to see instead; no waste. I hope you enjoy!

The first three are reminders for myself and the rest are wonderful quotes that help inspire me.





If you were going to make Post-It reminders of things you forget what would they say?  Where would you post them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...